A Strong Advocate For The Injured
A personal injury can change your life, leaving you with stacks of medical bills, lost wages and even permanent disability. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another person or business, you have the right to pursue compensation for the many hardships you face.
At Hotz & Brandt, LLC, our attorneys are skilled advocates for those who have suffered serious injuries in car accidents, truck wrecks, work accidents and due to negligence of all kinds. With law offices in Washington, we serve clients throughout Franklin County and across surrounding Missouri communities.
Handling All Types Of Injury Claims
Don’t let a personal injury hold you back any longer. Our attorneys are here to offer the knowledgeable legal advice and strong advocacy you need to prevail. We have the skill and experience to handle any type of personal injury claim, no matter how serious the injury or complex the issues. We can protect your rights in claims arising from:
- Car accidents: including rear-end, head-on and T-bone accidents occurring due to careless and negligent drivers
- Semitruck collisions: handling all types of truck wreck claims, no matter how complex, including those arising from 18-wheeler (semi) truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents: standing up for injured motorcylists who have suffered serious and life-altering injuries
- Slip-and-fall accidents: holding negligent property owners responsible for injuries that take place due to slippery floors and other unsafe building conditions
- Work accidents: helping injured workers obtain fair compensation for injuries they have suffered on the job
- Wrongful death: standing with family members who have lost loved ones due to fatal accidents
- Bodily injury: handling all types of injury claims, including those involving serious and catastrophic injuries to the head, neck and back
- Dog bites: helping people who have suffered dog bites and other injuries caused by negligent animal owners
Remember, you don’t have to face this legal matter alone. We are here to lift the burden off your shoulders so you can focus on your recovery.